Time to play! Put a little flirty fun up your sleeve with this hand of vibrant, perked-up pinks and airy pops of peach. Lips kissed in Majesty are seductive without coming on too strong while eyes are Feeling Peachy, with a devil-may-care flair. Any way you wear them, these carefully curated, high-impact shades mix and match to effortlessly express your most optimistic attitude. Recommended for brunch with the girls, fizzed with endless pink champagne. Are you coming? #DeckOfScarlet
- Your palette ships every other month
- Preview your palette every other month before it ships
- Skip if you don?t want it
- Only pay for what ships
- Cancel any time
- Eyeshadow in Taj:Contains:Talc, silica,zinc stearate, caprylyl methicone, isononyl isononanoate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, zeolite, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, c12-18 acid triglyceride, sorbic acid, synthetic beeswax, hexylene glycol, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t- butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, bht, iron oxides, blue 1 lake, carmine
- Eyeshadow in Feeling Peachy:Contains:Talc, mica, dimethicone, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, calcium stearate, zea mays (corn) starch, isopropyl isostearate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, magnesium myristate, zinc stearate, tetrasodium edta, tin oxide, silica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, red 6, yellow 5 lake, ultramarines, carmine ci 75470
- Lip Color in Majesty:Contains:Caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated poly (c6-14 olefin), hydrogenated polyisobutene, polybutene, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax, stearalkonium bentonite, propylene carbonate, polyhydroxystearic acid, dicalcium phosphate, argania spinosa kernel oil, ethyl vanillin, mica, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, red 7 lake, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake ci 42090
- Highlighter in Yasmin:Contains:Talc, mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, dimethicone, zinc stearate, nylon-12, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, tin oxide, tetrasodium edta, octyldodecanol, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, red 7 lake, ultramarines
- Blush in Baby Doll:Contains:Talc, zea mays (corn) starch, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, mica, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, titanium dioxide, red 6, red 7 lake
- Long-lasting Liquid Eyeliner in Koko KavariContains:water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, sodium polyaspartate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, pentylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium edta, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, sodium dehydroacetate, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanolMay contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266)
- Lip Color in Birthday Suit:Contains:Octyldodecanol, hydrogenated poly (c6-14 olefin), synthetic beeswax, nylon-12, silica dimethyl silylate, hydrogenated styrene/isoprene copolymer, dicalcium phosphate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, red 6, red 7 lake, blue 1 lake, yellow 5 lake
- Face Pigment in Sho Cute:Contains:Talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, nylon-12, diisostearyl malate, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated castor oil hydroxystearate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, soybean glycerides, tin oxide, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter unsaponifiables, tetrasodium edta, octyldodecanol, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, titanium dioxide, red 7 lake, blue 1 lake
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for Deck of Scarlet products, but we're always happy to replace anything missing or damaged.
- If anything in your order is damaged or missing, please contact our customer service and we will be happy to replace it right away.
Curious to take a look at what?s possible with this season?s palette?
We have options galore for daytime, nighttime and everything in between.
I was thrilled when Deck of Scarlet asked me to partner woth them to put together this palette for the Kavari Krew! I hope you love these pinks and peaches as much as I do. I can?t wait to see your beautiful faces in the looks you create with it.
Playing alone can get lonely, so join the Deck of Scarlet YouTube squad as they create a range of looks using this season?s palette. Play along and take your own looks from amateur to flawless. Have fun!